Friday 4 August 2017

Making a business

This week we were learning about making businesses through social media now here is my opinion on this. Well, I really like this idea because it lets your work go to other people more easier without mass amounts of advertising. most people just use Instagram or Twitter for texting their friend's but you can use it for so many other reasons like sharing your businesses so you get more people coming and they might tell their friends about how good your business is then their friends might come. And if you start young it will help you when you get older. also, you get some money for doing it so you can save money for having a website or just something that will help you out and this is why I think having a business when you're young is a really good idea and more schools should teach about this math might be good and all but you can make businesses too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac