Thursday 27 July 2017

Kayaking reflection

Last month I went kayaking With some of the class mates time went by so fast first we got into the kayaks I am not the tallest person so I did not have a giant kayak but it fit so then I had some food then got into the water it was great fun because we had some fun activities and we did races with one of the races we did it with only hands the water was so cold it felt like my hands would have fallen off but they did not (of course) but time flew by so fast it felt like it was 30 minutes but it was like 2 hours.

1 comment:

  1. Time did go by so fast! It was great to see you having a crack Isaac. Can you please try and edit this post to get rid of the weird highlighting?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac