Wednesday 13 September 2017

Camp reflection

It started on Monday when I was walking down to school at 8:15 I was excited but a bit nervous at the same time I was in Matē's car. when we were going we went into the car then it was the ride to temple basin. we got to the destination but not really it was up a giant hill it was so tiring I fell over more times than I can count but it was worth it. we got up there we unpacked all the stuff into our room's and went and played with the ping pong table that was there. we had spicy chicken rice coleslaw and a wrap.  we were up till like 10:30 telling joke's and talking I had the worst sleep ever I got like 4 hours of sleep then on tomorrow for breakfast I had 2 pieces of marmite on toast then we woke up played some ping pong and skied I learned how to go a lot slower I was using the ski lift I used it a bit. I skied with   Matē most of the time. then we finished skiing we grabbed our bag's and took them to the Goods Lift so they would go to the bottom of the mountain then we walked sometimes slid down the mountain. then we got our bags went into the car and got home. my favourite thing about the trip was skidding with the skis.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac, I really hope you continue with skiing as you have some great skills!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac