Thursday 15 June 2017

Rafting Reflection

To start it off rafting was very fun We did camp fires food, not the best food (Cough Cough the pancake people. Spotlight was fun. we made some jokes at the campfires. It was very hard to get to sleep because it was so cold and people were talking. and in the middle of the night, Mr McAuley knocked on our tent and said. WHAT ARE YOU DOING its the middle of the night everyone can hear you. and the next day woke up hade some breakfast then went rafting near the end we had to walk to shore and out feet were numb. then we discussed what out favourite thing was about the camp and Daniel said getting back to shore my favourite bit was going down the rapids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac