Tuesday 6 June 2017

Rock climbing and abseiling journal


I woke up in the morning very excited and a bit scared for rock climbing and abseiling the car ride was so boring but I loved rock climbing because it was not like clip and climb where you know where to climb you have to find out a way to get up and abseiling was fun and scary because you have to work yourself down the mountain and it’s all up to you. well not really but if you fall you will go straight down unlike falling in rock climbing where you would just stay there but abseiling is still very fun and easy to learn. sadly we did not get to see any dolphins apparently the group the went before us saw a dolphin. also in 2 days, we are going rafting this is an overnight trip so we get to go into a tent with some friends and eat some food.

1 comment:

  1. Isaac, it was great to see you challenge yourself in such an extreme environment. Experiences like this are so important. Looking forward to seeing your confidence grow on the upcoming challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac