Wednesday 1 March 2017

William Pike challenges #1 Caving Cave Stream

It was a really fun time at Cave stream. It was my first time going in a cave and exploring. Well the cave was so cold but it was worth it. I fell over quite a bit also bumped my head quite a bit but I had a helmet on. the climbing was hard to but I had to get up to the cool rock huts. This cave is one of my most wonderful experiences. We had all the gear we needed. Caving cave stream was amazing and that was only our first activity of the William pike challenge awards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac