Friday 10 March 2017

My accident

I went down to school to ride my scooter with my friends we went down the ramp a couple times but that got boring so we done a race because the last time I done that was when I was 9 or something. It went good for a while then I was coming first then my brother cut the course and was not letting me move so I speed up then he speed up I was about to get in front of him. he turned really quickly. I fell over and could not walk I had to get a hand so I went to bed and watched tv it was 7pm so soon after I went to sleep I woke up and It was really swollen mum took me to the hospital we waited for a while then they told me I needed crutches for 2 weeks. and that's how I am in crutches

1 comment:

  1. Isaac, sorry to hear about your accident! As Steve Gurney says, you have to have experiences like this to learn. Accidents like this are a great source of feedback! Hope your recovery is speedy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac