Wednesday 4 September 2019

Warm Bodies Book

So far this book has been about a world with only zombies the book is in the prospective of a guy at a early stage of death in the zombie world.

In the zombie world there is different stages of being a zombie. He talks about how its like being a zombie and  how it is a lot calmer than it was like being a human. He also is not attracted by how anyone looks because they are all half dying zombies.

This book is called Warm Bodies And the author is Isaac Marion.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post, Isaac. Can you explain the stages of becoming a zombie to me please?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Introduce yourself
2. Give me some positive feedback on my post - but be specific!
3. Think about something I could do to improve my post - but be specific!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback too!

Thanks,

Isaac